Friday, November 24, 2006

First gym class experience!

I have just finished my first gym class! The class is called "bodyjam"!! It was a lot of fun but I already feel my arms becoming stiff- ie. tomorrow I won't be able to move! Ahhhh the joys of getting fit again! I must admit that after 45 minutes of cardio dances I could nearly not go on! I highly recommend this sort of thing for ex-dancers who are too ashamed to go to dance school with school children!! hahah I thought about joining a dance group only to find out that the oldest in the class was a 15 year old- MAYBE NOT!!!

1 comment:

gypsy said...

Penina... how great to read about your life in new zealand with matt...

all my love to you and i hope you are both so very happy....

come to new mexico and visit family... and friends! :)