
Matt and I don't usually have any time to explore beautiful New Zealand so a few weekends ago we made a special point to drive out of Wellington and visit some beautiful sights near us....
This photo was taken on our planned expedition to Castle Point which is about 2 1/2 hours from our place. It was absolutely beautiful!...will post more photos of this amazing place soon...
6 comments:
Very nice blog, I am adding it to my to-visit list :)
Thanks
Hey Penina, can you make me a blog thing to and fill it in for me? Thanks.
What a great idea, the blog thing. I think mum and dad would like to read it sometime to, I guess you've already sent it to them...
Hope to see you at your pancakes and prayers tomorrow. Ruhi book 1 went well on wednesday.
Bye,
love you,
Zaf
PS where's my blog?
Hi Penina,
It's good to see what you've been up to.
Wow... Zafar's getting married! That's great! I was looking at his and Chelsea's wedding site and I see that they're getting married in New Orleans. Texas is right next to Louisiana. I assume you're going to be there so maybe you can swing by Houston...?? It would be awesome to see you and maybe meet Matt!
God bless,
Katherine Ona
thanks for starting it! blog world is so much fun, i am glad that now i don't need to write to you to find out what you've been up to:)
love to you and matt,
taha
Hey lovely ;)
It's really great to see that you've finally learnt how to use a computer! :) I guess it was inevitable, considering you're studying IT. hehehe.
So many beautiful photos... -- It's lovely to see you and Mr Matt are well, happy and still eating ridiculous sized meals (those prawns were on steroids).
btw, Happy Birthday for tomorrow! (12/10/06)
Do take care of yourself and pass on my love to Mr. Matt.
love you love,
z
Hi Penina anad Math, so nice to see that you guys are so hapy together!!
Salman and I are in California. Let us know whenever you come around here.
Love,
Joelma
http://joelmaoskooi.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment