Hi Everyone,
Thank-you for all the birthday greetings!
I am turning 24.....yay!
To begin my day I woke up at 5:45am to complete some work for uni. Then rushed off quickly to my 8:30am class. Classes lasted until 4:30pm, with a one hour break for lunch! Yes it's pretty intense, no wonder I always feel exhausted by the end of the day!....
Oh and Let's not forget to mention that I only just completed a 5,897 word essay yesterday afternoon...I can't even remember what it was about now, but it was a real pain in the butt to do...
After class I picked up Matt from work and now we are getting ready to go and buy me some birthday shoes...yay! After that we will head to James and Natasha's place for Ruhi Book 7.
Today I also got a pair of jeans in the mail...not a present as such because I bought them online from TradeMe...surprisingly they fit...well kind of!! Unfortunately it is always hard to find jeans that fit well...I'm sure you all have those sorts of problems too!
It was nice to hear from Zha, Lee, Mum, Dad, Ty, Sala, Saeed on the phone today and great to hear from a number of you through e-mail etc. Thank-you all for the birthday greetings!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Penina. Time had really passed. Hope you have an enjoyable time.
from Patrina
Post a Comment