
Here are some great photos from Thailand - more can be found by cliking the link on the right of the blog page.
This photo is of Aunty Sunatha, Matt and I in front of a great exhibition hall. It displays all different types of hand made crafts...they are absolutely amazing!!
The following photo is at a market that is walking distance from Aunty Sunatha and Uncle Vaughan place. Such juicy and mouth-watering fruits!! Yummmy!
Thep and alicia kindly took us out for dinner and this is one of the highlights of the meals! Have you ever seen such a huge prawn before??!!!Yummmy!

2 comments:
OMG... that is one HUGE prawn... is it a prawn or a baby lobster??!!
...hmmm...i feel like eating some prawn sis... hahaha.... hmmmm...
newhoo... i thought i'd bless ur blog page with my presence through this random comment...
Thanks Penina.
The first blog I've ever checked out.
Some nice photos there.
I like the one of Auntie Sunantha and you two, and our Sunday market one with me, you, Look Pla and her nephew One is interesting with the rain, umbrellas, colours, at sunset with artificial and natural lights...
I'm sure your Mum wishes she was here to gobble up some of those colourful, sweet and delicious fruit!
Granny's generous contribution is paying for the education for these two kids, and One's little brother.
Nice photo of Alycia too... Hope Tsala can get over here some time to enjoy the food!
Much love from UV.
Post a Comment